"I have taken three classes with Rachel: two for acting and one for comedy improv. Though my career is in an entirely unrelated and very different field, Rachel has allowed me not just to peek at something I've been curious about for quite some time, but she motivated me to explore this in detail. I love this path that I've taken and I plan on continuing. As we all recall, a bad teacher can literally inhibit learning, whereas a great teacher can inspire. I am inspired."
"Rachel was the auctioneer for the Maine Association of Public Interest Law (MAPIL) benefit at the University of Maine School of Law. Rachel nimbly dealt with a rowdy audience and a mic that wouldn't quite cooperate. She was sassy, funny, and raised loads of money. MAPIL thanks Rachel and publicly endorses her great talent."
- Maine Association of Public Interest Law,
· Very targeted feedback that was personal and actionable
· Honest and respectful conversations (peppered with the right vocabulary!)
· Very motivational discussions
· Created an atmosphere where people were comfortable being vulnerable and participative
· Made it FUN!
· Gave us tools that we can use in our daily work with each other and our teams
· Energized us! You are not just an outstanding teacher, observer, “psychologist,” and communicator but more importantly a quality human being.
We have had many discussions in our group the rest of the day, at dinner, and this morning in our meetings, and we’ve applied our “yes, and” discussions as well as our “room entrances” to how we want to be better leaders. I will tell you, however, that my efforts at using “yes, and” via text with my wife failed miserably… I think I need more training. We certainly hope to engage you again to further our learning. Thanks again for a wonderful experience!!!!